St Ninians Church in Douglas.
The church was founded and built by a bequest in the will of Henry Bloom Noble which provided both the land and the funds for the building.
The dedication reportedly comes from the fact that Noble, who was born in 1816, lived at Brougham, near Penrith which has a Chapel of Ease dedicated to St Ninian; and of course Ninian was born in Cumbria too.
The church was designed by the architect Mr W D Caroe of London and built by R Costain of Liverpool. It was dedicated in 1913 and consecrated in 1914.